Wednesday 3 December 2014

Blogmas Day 2 | Drugstore Haul #5

It feels like all I do these days is spend, spend, spend! This is probably true, of course, but it feels a little weird to be smashing out haul post after haul post after haul post so soon! There's going to be no more spending for a little while from me -- there's nothing exciting to me coming out from MAC until the new Viva Glam collection in February (and I pray nightly that it stays that way).

Unless, of course, Priceline send you a heap of coupons like they did me, in which case it is the perfect time to spend some pennies. Ahh, the perks of membership, right?

I managed to pick up some awesome deals, so if you're interested in having a look, let's get started!


Bioré Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips || I've been interested in the idea of pore strips for a little while. My experience with Bioré has been largely a positive one, in that I've tried a few of their products and they've worked for me. I'm looking forward to seeing how I go with this!

Bioré Blemish Clearing Scrub || I have gone without this baby for weeks. I honestly don't know how my skin has survived, but somehow it has, although breakouts have taken much, much longer to clear up. I'm so happy to have this back in my cupboard!

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Concentrated Correcting Serum || Priceline already had 30% off the Skin Perfection range, so when I had a voucher to give me $10 off, I thought, "Why the hell not?" I've got a little sample bottle of Clinique serum that I adore, so I thought this might be something good to try for when it runs out -- after all, if it does just a good job, I'll pay $30 over $90 for a bottle of serum any day.

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125 || I've seen so many people go on about this foundation, I thought that, with 30% off face products, it was time to bite the bullet. I believe that my MAC foundation has just about run out, and I'm not so keen on my Benefit foundation anymore -- so Maybelline it is. I was tossing up between 125 and 135 in the store, but ended up going lighter because I felt that 135 might be a bit pink and 125 seemed to closer match what I thought my MAC foundation looked like (NW20).

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder in 125 || You gotta have a powder that matches the foundation, right? 'Nuff said.

Maybelline SuperStay 14HR Megawatt Lipstick in Burst of Coral || I was given a $5 off voucher for this line of lip product, and although there weren't any additional sales, I figured that $14 was a better price to pay than $19. I'm trying to expand my colour range in lip products and although I'd really like some nude colours, picking out nude colours kinda scares me, so I went with coral instead.

That's it for my little drugstore haul! Have you used any of these products before? What do you think of them? Leave me a comment and let me know!

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment