1. Breed or stray?It really doesn't matter to me! All of my cats have been strays, but I'd be happy to buy a breed.
2. Regardless of your previous answer, what would your favourite breed be?My favourites are an Egyptian Mau (quite a beautiful creature) and an Exotic Shorthair (a beautifully ugly creature).
3. Any cat-themed clothes or accessories?Nope! I've had my fair share of Hello Kitty stuff, but not really anymore.
4. What's your kitty's name?Claflin! It was that or Philip. My family generally hate his name but hey, he's my cat!
5. Favourite toy?He doesn't really have many toys, but he has this raggedy old mouse toy that he bats about from time to time.
6. What's your kitty's favourite food?Generally it's Supercoat Kitten with a Whiskas pouch on top, but I'm an indulgent cat lady and I like to indulge my baby with different expensive foods (or as much as my weekly pay allows). I cannot wait until he's an adult, because then I'll -- I mean, he'll -- have an infinite variety of food!
7. Lazy or Fierce Hunter?I have no idea. Claflin is an outside cat (at my mother's insistence, not mine), and I know that he likes to sleep but he can be quite fierce when he wants to be. We've had many a play-biting fight -- with him biting me, I should clarify -- and he's protected his territory from enemy alien cats, so I wouldn't call him lazy!
|I NO LIKE THIS SELFIE, SARAH.|
8. Favourite activity?I want to say sitting on my lap for snoozes and cuddles -- and exploring.
9. Does your cat have any strange habits?I don't think so... I know that he's indicated to me when he wants to be picked up -- he'll kind of stand up against my legs, kind of like a dog. Also, when I'm hanging out the laundry, sometimes he just likes to lay there and protectively guard/cuddle my foot.
I tag Danielle to complete this next -- but if you also have a sweet or sour feline friend, do it and link me back to it!
1999 - 2012