Monday 8 December 2014

Blogmas Day 7 | Crave & Covet #3

It has been one heck of a long time since I wrote up my last Crave & Covet list -- truth be told, as much as I've bought since then, there was nothing much that I truly, truly lusted after. Of course, there were the NARS Audacious Lipsticks, but given that I fell in love with the vast majority of them, having such a wishlist seemed... ridiculous.

These things, however, are things I've been almost drooling over for a little while -- so how could I not make another Crave & Covet list?

Coca-Cola Collection by OPI | $19.95 ea -- I think it was OPI that made me fall in love with nail polish. CoverGirl got me interested, but it was OPI and their insane range of colours that bewitched me. Considering how much I enjoy a can of Coke (especially when I'm at work), how could I not fall in love with all the colours in OPI's Coca-Cola collection? Let's get real here: I want all of them. Let's get real on another point: I probably won't get all of them. If I had to narrow it down to, say... three? Then Coca-Cola Red (pictured), Today I Accomplished Zero, and Green On The Runway would be my must-haves. I'm not 100% if this is still available, but... I'm going to see if I can track it down anyway.


Gwen Stefani Holiday Collection for OPI | $19.95 ea -- Another collection that I want pieces of! I just me that OPI polish, y'know? I've heard that the reds stain the nails like crazy, so I'm not too hot on those, but the yellow gold, silver, and dark blues are all holes in my colour collection that I want to fill! (Sarah, you already own three gold nail polishes, you don't need another.) There's also a 24 karat gold top coat that goes for $29.95 -- you might have guessed, but I really want one of those too, for no other reason that it being extravagantly beautiful. As far as I can tell, you can only get this collection at David Jones.


Kit Cosmetics Mint Splice Wash | $17.95 -- I love body wash. I love minty things. I love the idea of minty things being body wash. I just want to get this in my bathroom ASAP.


Kit Cosmetics Sherbet in the Shower Wash | $17.95 -- I hear my childhood calling and it's saying "Sherbet!" Things like Wizz Fizz and Sherbet Bombs were beloved by me and many other kids in the 90s and early 2000s, so it feels natural for me to want this in my shower. Right now.


NARS Audacious Lipsticks in "Grace", "Greta", "Anabella", and "Rita" | $44 ea -- I was nooot lying when I said that I could want practically each and every one of these beautiful lipsticks, but these are more or less my Top 4. I know that I don't need any more lipsticks, but-- actually, not, that's not true. You can never have too many lipsticks.


MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus | TBA -- I do not care what anyone thinks about the woman herself, that pink lipstick and lip gloss are singing to me like no other Viva Glam collections have. ('Cause, y'know, I've been around and seen so many.) A gorgeous colour + a charitable cause = me on that train. I just hope the collection isn't like a wrecking ball at a party in the USA.

(Photo from Sephora's website.)
Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Palette | TBA -- The first thing I noticed when I saw this palette was the packaging. "Eh", was my thought. It's honestly not all that different from the original. Then the palette was opened up and holy mama, I was in love. The original Chocolate Bar palette is more-or-less my baby. It's my golden girl. Surely a sequel can only promise more good things, right? This is due to be released in the next couple of days on Sephora (US), and although I'm not sure when it will be coming to Australia, but if it's anything like the last Chocolate Bar palette, it might be a few months behind. Let's hope not!

Which items have you been craving and coveting lately?

Sarah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment