The greatest form of procrastination! Let's get straight to it.
Day 1: Why do you blog?I feel that I've answered this so many times. It's inevitable when you do a certain number of tag posts, I guess! So, the relatively short answer is: I made a really disgusting pad Thai from a recipe I found on the internet and felt compelled to share that fact with the world. The reason that I keep blogging is simply that I've started. This blog is now a commitment that I've made to myself, and the more I keep with it, the more I feel that I need to uphold it. Sure, it's not as successful as others, but there's nothing wrong with that -- I'm having so much fun and I keep meeting so many amazing bloggers!
Plus five random facts...
- My middle name was almost Louise.
- I'm trying out a Gwen Stefani by OPI glitter polish that I got recently and it has more glitter than a kindergarten craft table -- I love it.
- Growing up, I hated lasagne.
- I only eat hot salami, and the spicier, the better. I also don't believe in eating it in bread.
- Peanut butter and cheese sandwiches are delicious.
If you want to see all of the challenges set by Amy, go over to her blog and start taking part!