Friday 26 June 2015

Crave & Covet #4: The Too Faced Edition

My original plan had been to get this up long before my actual birthday, so that, y'know, any parental figures looking to get me a gift but feeling relatively stumped would have some guidance. Like a snail, however, I failed. My birthday has come and gone just like that -- but is that any reason to abandon a wishlist? Hell no!

Too Faced is a brand that I adore looking at, so it only felt appropriate that a number of its items would make their way onto a Crave & Covet post.

So what exactly does my heart desire? Which items makes my bank account shriek in horror?

Too Faced's The Little Black Book of Bronzers

The Little Black Book of Bronzers || This looks like a really great way to try out the massive number of Too Faced bronzers out there, even if the packaging does seem like it could become a little iffy over time.

Too Faced's Melted Long-Wearing Lipstick - Melted Velvet

Melted Long-Wearing Lipstick || I wasn't really too drawn in by these when I first found out about them, but since then Too Faced has come out with a number of shades that make my heart sing to look at! Which shades especially? Why, the pink and red ones! Melted Marshmallow, Melted Candy, Melted Strawberry, Melted Jelly Donut, Melted Velvet... Heck, sometimes I feel like even Melted Villain would look good.

Too Faced Melted Metal Lipstick

Melted Metal Lipstick || A little different in formulation, these lipsticks all look really nice, and I don't think there isn't a shade that I wouldn't try out.

Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette

Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette || This made its Crave & Covet debut here, but here it is, making a return -- especially as I haven't got it yet! It's definitely on my priority hit list, especially after I had a bit of a swatch with the shadows in-store at Kit Cosmetics recently. Love them!

Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection

Natural Matte Eyeshadow Collection || I know, I know -- I have a thousand and one eye shadow palettes, but I actually think that this would make a fantastic staple to my collection. I've heard that the quality is especially good, and its size means that it would also be fantastic for travelling.

Too Faced Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Collection

Sugar Pop Eyeshadow Collection || Deliciously colourful colours, most of which have been said to be quite reliable in terms of quality. Why the hell not? It's a wishlist, my friends, an excessive number of eye shadow palettes is a must.


Candlelight Glow Highlighting Powder Duo || I've been trying to increase my highlighting techniques of late (see also: I've been bothered enough to highlight lately), and this looks like it'd be a really fun, versatile product to play about with!


Soul Mates Blushing Bronzer - "Ross and Rachel" || As a Friends fan and a lover of Ross & Rachel, there's no way this wouldn't make it onto here! I don't think that the blush component would be of much use, because it's just so small, but the bronzer actually seems like a great colour to have to depart from my usual.


Hangover Replenishing Face Primer || I've heard this primer be hailed as one of the all-time greats, and I'm eager to get my hands on it, especially as I'm just about to run out of my Hourglass primer! I don't drink, but my skin certainly has the ability to look like it's gone to Mordor and back, so it'd be fantastic to see what this is like.

This has been quite the fun Crave & Covet list to lust over, and I really hope to be able to add these items to my makeup collection, one piece at a time.

Do you have any of them in yours? Which of these catches your eye the most? Let me know in the comments below!

Shae xo

6 comments:

  1. I've been on the fence about the Semi Sweet palette so let me know what you think of it! But the Sugar Pop palette is one that I've been lusting over since it came out yet I still don't have it. Idk why it hasn't been at the top of my priorities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to go buy the Sugar Pop palette the other day and I couldn't find it, so I'm reeeally hoping I haven't missed out!

      Delete
  2. I have the original Chocolate Bar palette and I love it! I want the semi-sweet one too but I honestly think the original one is more versatile. I own Melted Fuschia and it's great! Its' consistency is thinner than regular tube liquid lipsticks so it's more comfortable as well! x

    http://celineavenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, how good is that palette? I agree, what's kept me away from the Semi-Sweet is that I already get a lot of use out of the original. :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just love the collecrion of your makeup ,greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by it.

    ReplyDelete